Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS)
As GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certiﬁed organic natural latex manufacturer, Lien 'A Co., Ltd, provides the assurance to its customers by meeting the strict GOLS criteria, maintaining chain of custody records for all organic natural latex purchases, and undergoing regular inspections and audit reviews.
GOLS Certified CU 867581
The GOLS standard (Global Organic Latex Standard) is a material and processing standard for organic natural latex products from the plantation to ﬁnished products. In addition to the use of organic latex, this standard also concentrates on aspects such as human health, child labor, safety and welfare and environment in the manufacturing process of organic natural latex products.
To label a natural latex product as GOLS certiﬁed, the latex product shall contain a minimum of 95 % certiﬁed organic latex of the total weight. GOLS certiﬁcation doesn’t allow the use of any synthetic latex (SBR’s). As a GOLS certiﬁed organic natural latex manufacturer, Lien ’A Co., Ltd, provides this assurance to its customers by meeting the strict GOLS criteria, maintaining chain of custody records for all organic natural latex purchases, and undergoing regular inspections and audit reviews.
GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard ) certiﬁed organic natural latex:
- Contains a minimum of 95 % organic natural latex by weight;
- Doesn’t contain any synthetic (petroleum-based) latex, or SBR’s;
- The Eco-INSTITUT checks the compliance of GOLS certiﬁed organic natural latex products;
- GOLS certiﬁed organic natural latex products can be traced back to the organic rubber plantation;
- GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) applies high – international – standards on human health, restriction of child labor, safety and welfare and environment during the manufacturing process; therefore, social and environmental responsibility is indirectly inﬂuenced by the end user.
Lien A's organic latex is carefully selected and tapped from a 150-hectare organic rubber plantation that is cultivated according to the United States Organic Standards (USDA/NOP). The cultivation according to organic standards is a form of production aimed at creating products of high quality, safety for users, economic efficiency to farmers, maintaining and improving the soil fertility and ecological system balance.
Organic Latex Material
The principles of organic rubber plantation cultivation:
- The land is planned to meet standards for rubber plantation and not permitted to convert from natural forest to rubber plantation
- The rubber plantations are required to be free from pesticides and herbicides for at least 3 consecutive years before being converted into organic land. Hereby, rubber trees at our plantation have been planted since 2008 and transferred into organic farming since 2017 to presence.
- The seedlings are also entirely by organic methods production. Subsequently, the rubber trees will be cultivated by crops rotation with the composting from post-harvest residues and animal manure, and combining mechanized farming to maintain soil productivity to provide nutrients for plants, control weeds and other pests and diseases.
- The buffer zone is also prerequisite condition for an organic plantation. It is the boundary that separates the organic production area to avoid contamination from the non-organic surrounding areas.
In compliance with this requirement, the land is protected by fences, roadways, internal paths and surrounded by a hedge of natural vegetation and stream to increase biodiversity and regional distance buffer with the surrounding areas.
Organic Rubber Plantation
A sustainable environment is most important for all of us, as well as for the generations to come. At Lien ’A we are transforming mother nature’s gift into the most natural material inside mattresses, toppers and pillows to give people over 35 years of good night sleep.
Over 35 years of sound sleep for customers
LIEN 'A is now considered to be a 100% natural latex mattress brand that has been recognized across Vietnam for more than 35 years thanks to its outstanding quality, as evidenced by its reputation as one of the region's top businesses. LIEN 'A is always innovating, studying, and enhancing products to achieve new levels, reaching out to the world, and exporting to over 45 countries.
Customers who are interested in LIEN 'A products can look for them via the information below: