LIEN A 100% natural latex benefits
A sustainable environment is most important for all of us, as well as for the generations to come. At Lien'A we are transforming mother nature’s gift into the most natural material inside mattresses, toppers and pillows.
Lien A only use 100% natural rubber polymers in our products. Resulting in all-natural products, which are very resilient, durable and show ideal pressure relieving properties, night after night. Lien’A is certified by GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) and FSC.
The manufacturing site itself, is located in the heart of the Vietnamese natural rubber plantations. Reducing transportation time to an absolute minimum.
Vietnamese rubber plantations do have a competitive edge in respect of scale, this enables a proper forest management system, which carefully selects rubber trees for harvesting purpose based on type and aging. Only the best quality, tapped rubbers, will be centrifuged and further processed.
Lien’A has a state-of-the-art continuous latex pouring line (LAAS 2), which is more energy efficient and has a greater quality consistency compared to more conventional vulcanization methods.
During the latex transformation process, Lien’A uses electricity and steam generated by the combustion of discarded rice husks. The combustion gasses are filtered with a water jet system in the flue, and the waste water is treated in the waste water plant before being reused in production or released back to the environment.
BENEFITS OF 100% NATURAL LATEX
- Finest natural rubber sources. Lien’A 100 % Natural Latex is entirely made from the rubber tree (Hevea Brasiliensis, does not contain any SBR and has an ash content < 4 %), and therefore free from any harmful chemicals.
- Elasticity. Lien’A 100% natural latex consist of millions of molecular springs (open cells with a strong gel strength) which ensure support and comfort where your body needs it most. It also prevents partner motion transfer to minimize any disturbance while you are sleeping.
- Progressive Support. Lien’A 100% natural latex feels comfortably soft at first touch and as you settle deeper in your mattress, it gives you progressive support, so that your spine is naturally aligned and your body pressure is evenly distributed.
- Excellent Pressure relief. Lien’A 100% natural latex provides excellent pressure relief that can boost blood circulation. This is reducing tossing and tuning, hence it improves the quality of sleep.
- Good Breathability. Lien’A 100% natural latex has an open cell structure and ventilation holes that can easily dissipates moisture while sleeping (approx. 350ml of moisture is lost during sleep). Maintaining the optimal micro-climate while sleeping improves the sleep quality.
Good breathability also further promotes sleep hygienic.
- High Durability. Lien’A 100% natural latex has an excellent score for its Support Factor and Hysteresis loss. It will undoubtedly last longer than spring-based and PU foam type of mattresses.
- Naturally Hypoallergenic. Lien’A 100% natural latex is anti-dust mite, anti- microbial and anti-bacterial and is recommended for people suffering from allergies.
- No Off-gassing. Lien’A 100% natural latex do not off-gas any unpleasant chemical smells.
- 100% Natural and Biodegradable. Most mattresses must be replaced every 7 years or so, but 100% natural latex can last long as 20 years, or more.